Invitation for 2019 conference sponsorship applications
LCGB is pleased to announce that we are again sponsoring two places at our annual Conference, and we welcome applications.
This funding reflects our commitment to reducing barriers to our profession in the UK, supporting aspiring IBCLCs, especially those who are not health professionals, and those from groups which are under-represented, thus encouraging greater diversity.
We will be looking for applicants who fulfil several criteria.
The first and essential one is membership of LCGB, and our brief is to give preference to candidates working towards certification or re-certification.
We will also consider:
- readiness to write about the experience of attending this event
- involvement with LCGB, (or suggestions as to how you might become involved, and how much time you could commit)
- evidence of offering support and benefit to breastfeeding mothers
- whether this is offered on a voluntary basis
- how the candidate will use the knowledge acquired at Conference
Deadline for applications by 5th April, 2019
All applicants will be informed of the decision by 17th April 2019. The early bird rate will be extended for unsuccessful applicants, and should the successful applicants have already booked and paid for their Conference place, their fee will be refunded.
NB: The 2019 LCGB Conference sponsorship place is for the whole event—includes accommodation and all meals from Friday am till Sat afternoon tea—but does NOT cover any further costs e.g. your travel or extra nights.
To apply for sponsorship
Please complete and submit the online application form below. If you wish to apply by email or post please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.