Our annual conference takes place on 6th and 7th April in Hertfordshire. This year we are planning a display of posters to be presented. Abstracts are particularly invited that address barriers to breastfeeding: all abstracts must acknowledge that breastfeeding is normal for the mother-baby dyad.
To apply, the form below should be submitted by email to email@example.com with the subject line 2018 Conference Abstract Submission. All fields must be filled in. The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Friday 16th February 2018. Submissions will only be accepted by email.
- Your name, organisation, contact details
- Abstract title
- An abstract text of no more than 200 words (not including contact details, title)
- Abstract deadline: 5pm Friday 16th February 2018
- Submit your abstract via event@LCGB.org
- Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel and successful abstracts will be confirmed by email by 23rd February at the latest
- All presenters will be required to register for the conference (6th & 7th April 2018) and pay the associated fee. Places can be booked online via www.lcgb.org or
- Numbered poster boards and Velcro tape will be provided by LCGB; delegates must produce, bring and mount their own posters on arrival at the venue.
- Posters should be printed in portrait format only, size A1 / A0.
- Submissions can be made jointly; however, we require one email address for the point of contact and communication of information.
- Successful abstracts will be published in print at the conference, and on the LCGB website after the conference.
- Please download the form below and email to events@LCGB.orgLCGB Poster Abstract Submission Form